The Museum's staff wants nothing more than for you to show up, have an incredible time and leave us with a full heart and a fire Instagram feed. That said, creating, operating and bringing The Museum of Pizza to life is a big (up front) investment for us, so we have to do the right thing and use the following ticket policy:
- There are no ticket refunds, exchanges, or ticket upgrades. All sales are final. If - for reasons outside the Museum's control - the Museum is unable to open or operate in any capacity during your ticketed day or time slot, we may (a) offer you an opportunity to reschedule or (b) provide you with a refund.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time slot on your ticket. (Please check your PDF ticket at time of purchase). Sessions are for a maximum of one hour only, subject to current venue capacity and needs.
- The museum is a multi-story venue. The first floor is wheelchair accessible. However, due to venue limitations (no elevators, winding narrow stairs) we are unable to make the lower levels of the Museum wheelchair accessible.
- If you can’t find your PDF ticket, please visit the Tickets section of your Eventbrite account.
- In the event that you the purchaser cannot use your ticket, tickets are transferrable (i.e. you can give their ticket to a friend for use). Entry is based on ticket barcode (not name of purchaser).
- Each ticket will be scanned and only good for ONE single person entry. There is no re-entry.
- Senior citizens (60+) and children (3-12) accompanied by a valid, ticket-holding parent or legal guardian may attend the museum free with valid ID, subject to museum capacity and open hours. Although we love kids (and our fore-mothers and -fathers), we do ask that you limit our free child policy to three or less children per family per visit, due to capacity constraints and making sure our other guests have a positive experience. Though MoPi is intended to be an all-ages experience, the Museum may not be suitable for infants and small children.
- Each ticket holder is entitled to and will be given a token, voucher or other certificate that can be redeemed for one (1) free slice of pizza at or outside the Museum. Additional pizza can be purchased from Museum of Pizza restaurant and food truck partners, subject to their availability and presence at or around the venue. The Museum of Pizza will work with its partners on a best effort basis to have pizza available for you at the Museum, but makes no representations, warranties or guarantees pizza will be available if we run out, a restaurant or food truck partner cancels last minute or anything else occurs that prevents us from from serving it or making it available. The awesome art will be there (we are a museum after all).
- Any Museum of Pizza: After Hours ticket or pass is strictly 21 and older, and does not grant access to the Museum during daytime hours. Valid IDs will be checked at the door and required for entry.
- Tickets can only be purchase online via Eventbrite. Any special edition #MoPi merchandise can only be purchased exclusively from museumofpizza.org or select retail or artist partners.
- The Museum is primarily indoors and will happen in any weather conditions.
- The Museum of Pizza can only guarantee the validity of your ticket if purchased directly from Eventbrite. Any tickets purchased through 3rd party vendors or resellers cannot be verified or accommodated when issues arise.
- A portion of every ticket purchased will be put back into the local NYC community to buy meals for families in need. To learn more, please get in touch.